Mountain Project Logo

Looking for ice climbers for photos

Original Post
Brent D · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 100

Hey everyone,

I'm in search of some climbers for some photo opportunities over the next few months. I'd like to capture you climbing some of New Hampshire/VT's classics. Here are some specifics of what I'm looking for.

- Ideally, people who are comfortable with each other and comfortable being in front of a camera. Climbing partners would be the best situation.
- Very comfortable leading WI5 (comfortable being the operant word here, as climbing shoots often require long pauses or climbing routes more than once or twice).
- You should own bright colored jackets/pants! Alternatively, if you don't own bright colors, if you are a male and fit into a medium that would be ideal, since I have a colorful model wardrobe that fits mens medium.
- Have some availability mid-week. I know this might be the toughest ask, but since most of the classic routes are very busy on the weekend, creating a traffic jam with a photo shoot is out of the question.

What do you get in return? Professional photos of yourself looking (hopefully) badass, and food/booze if you are nice!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply