Tucson/Mt Lemmon 1/13 through 1/18 (maybe longer)

Original Post
Daniel Joder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Looking to climb something while I am down there visiting family. Haven't been outside on the rock since my last visit to Tucson a month ago (snow and cold here in Boulder). Would love to do some easy moderate sport/trad. Could follow up through 5.10a or so. Crags Against Humanity area sounds interesting. Not sure where my lead head is right now (or what Lemmon ratings are like), but I might go up to 5.7/5.8 trad and 10a sport. I like to give/get thinking belays and I like routes that are well-protected (I'm an old guy). Let me know if you are interested or need another person for your odd-numbered group. (P.S. Have full trad and sport racks, rope, and transportation.) Cell is three-oh-three, eight-one-eight, five-one-one-nine.

Update: May end up staying a few days longer. Don and Karen, good to meet you at Rocks and Ropes this rainy afternoon. Thanks for the belays!

Don Wilson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Dan. Can reach me at don_wilson@mac.com. If you're around and want to climb, let us know. We will likely go out Fri, Sat or Sun next week (whenever the weather is best - might be rainy again next weekend).

Cheers,
Don (and Karen)

If I end up sticking around through next weekend, I will definitely let you know. Thanks! DanJ

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply