Looking for Arkansas slab partner for the spring (and/or tomorrow)

Original Post
jack powers · · St. Paul, Mn · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 25

Hi. I'm interested in projecting some slabby 5.11-5.12 sport routes in Arkansas this spring. I'd like to eventually redpoint routes like Diamond Crystal Speedboat and Amores Perros at HCR and the .11d on the Poison Ivy wall at Sam's. I should be available most weekends. I could also possibly go tomorrow

Luc Ried · · Batesville, AR · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 440

How's it going!? I bet I could get out and get on some slabs this spring. I suck at slabs, and would enjoy working on that weakness.

jack powers · · St. Paul, Mn · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 25

Hi Luc.If you want to go on the first weekend of good weather, I'm in. This weekend looks terrible, but maybe next weekend if the weather is better. Let's get in touch at the first sign of a good weather weekend. JP

Daniel Valenzuela · · Conway AR · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey man, I'm not quite at the level for climbing 5.11's but I'd be more than happy to go along and sport climb with you. I'm also free most weekends.

Ben Knowlton · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Howdy, I'm Ben and I live in Parthenon, you know, just south of Jasper. I'm a weak climber right now tbh but you gotta start somewhere, right? I'll belay ya if you want me to and I'm available most of the time with rope and harness.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply