Looking for sport/trad partner in Asia (Thailand?) March 2017

Original Post
Sarah Belzile · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

Greetings!
I will be in India in Feb/March and would love to find an awesome partner (or two or three) to climb in Thailand March 5th through the 20th (or some fraction of that time).

I am a mostly retired business owner/dirtbag climber/yogini/cuddler/epiphany midwife/writer from Cleveland, OH. My home crag is the Red River Gorge Kentucky.

I am a safe, supportive and attentive belayer, lead sport 5.11a/b/c comfortably and 5.9 trad (if I can use your rack since I don't have one yet).

I am not a big drinker or party-er, although I do love IPAs, I eat "clean" as much as possible, meditate and do yoga daily. I usually camp when I climb, but I am also up for hostels or other cheap places to stay.

I am trusting the universe that some awesome people will respond to this thread. A huge part of climbing for me is who I climb WITH, so fingers crossed!

I suppose I also have the option of just showing up in Thailand and seeing who I meet. I might go that route as well.

JacobY · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Hi Sarah!
I'll also be in India and then wanting to head to Thailand and climb with someone! Also not a big partyer, pretty relaxed and flexible attitude, also safe and experienced belayer. I also sent you a private message but not sure if its working or not - let me know and lets touch base over the phone maybe? Looking forward to talking!
Jacob

Sarah Belzile · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

Hi Jacob!
Thanks! Great to hear from you! I will look for the private message...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply