Trade Med Patagonia Nano 4 Small Patagonia Nano

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Zac Bristol · · Boulder · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 5

Title almost says it all...for trade a cinder grey full zip Nanopuff in good condition w/no holes, tears or rips just some minor abrasion. Lightly worn and well cared for. I'm hoping someone out there has one in a small that wants to trade. Color doesn't matter but it has to be a synthetic piece. Open to other manufacturers but prefer a straight up trade. Let me know.

Bueller???

Maxwell Russell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 20

Open to selling? Also, I know you said you were looking for synthetic only, but I could trade you a small black patagonia hi-loft down hoody 1:1 if you're interested!

Maxwell Russell wrote:Open to selling? Also, I know you said you were looking for synthetic only, but I could trade you a small black patagonia hi-loft down hoody 1:1 if you're interested!
I'm going to hold out for the preferred trade, but will consider your trade offer.
Maxwell Russell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 20

Unfortunately just sold the jacket but GLWS!

Nesta42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10

What are you looking to get for the Patagonia High Loft Hoody? Do you have a picture and what is the condition of it?
Thanks

Ethan Little · · Longmont, CO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 266

Zac - sent you a PM the other day. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply