Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Climbers

Original Post
Sarah Beaubien · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hello,

My name is Sarah and I am a photography major working on a project for my class, I need two climbers who wouldn't mind having me along on one of their trips to photograph them. I use to climb but I doubt I'm good enough to keep up with a professional, so I was hoping to take pictures of you BOULDERING.

I need an experienced climber of 15 - 20 years whose hands show their many climbs and I need someone who has just started climbing to show the contrast in their hands.

I can also send you all the photos taken so you can have them, they will just have my water mark in the left hand corner.

I am located in Colorado Springs.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Ethan Little · · Longmont, CO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 266
Sarah Beaubien wrote:I am a photographery major
I don't think they offered that one when I was in school.
Fan Zhang · · Washington, DC · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 658

Sounds like a cool project, Sarah. It might be helpful if you could indicate whether you're looking to take photographs on a multi-pitch route or of a single-pitch route, and if you'll be tying in with your volunteers, a brief description of your own climbing experience. Good luck with your search.

Ethan Little wrote: I don't think they offered that one when I was in school.
Sorry about that quick typing lol photography*
FanZ wrote:Sounds like a cool project, Sarah. It might be helpful if you could indicate whether you're looking to take photographs on a multi-pitch route or of a single-pitch route, and if you'll be tying in with your volunteers, a brief description of your own climbing experience. Good luck with your search.
Hello,

Thanks for the response, I use to climb a little when I was younger I was hoping to get some mainly on the ground as I don't think I have the skill right now to keep up with professionals. I was thinking bouldering might work.
Daniel T · · Riverside, Ca · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 35

Try posting in the appropriate regional sub forum.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply