Mountain Project Logo

FS: Patagonia Houdini Pullover - New w/ Tags - Men's Medium - SOLD!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Happy New Year All,

I've got a brand new Patagonia Houdini Pullover up for grabs. It's a men's medium in the Andes Blue color. Unworn with tags still attached and perfect in every way. Here's some description pulled off the web:

"Take the proven utility of our Houdini Jacket, pare it down even more for the ultralight devotees, and presto: the Houdini Pullover. The minimalist silhouette blocks wind and sheds moisture with a 100% nylon ripstop fabric and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The slim fit slides over light layers, closes with five lightweight snaps at the center front, and the pullover stuffs into its own zippered chest pocket (with clip-in loop). Details include durable yet lightweight trims, low-profile half-elastic cuffs, a drawcord hem and reflectivity on the left chest and back neck."

Retails for $89.00. Looking for SOLD If you find a better price online (I couldn't) please let me know. PayPal "friends & family" preferred. I can usually ship and email tracking numbers within 24 hours of receiving payment. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see different pics. Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Front w/ tags

Front Buttoned Up

Back

Pocket Detail

Tag

Size

TGIF Bump.

Bump for a price drop.

Bump for a lower price. Get it while it lasts!

Bump for further price droppage.

csass · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 25

PM'ed

Hump Day Bump - Still available!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started