Partners

Original Post
andyD123 · · Lakewood · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 20

No specific Trips in mind but I'm in need of partners for the coming year, just trying to cast my info out there in case anyone is looking for the same. Mostly interested in trad, just started leading this previous year. Sport and Bouldering are cool too. Experience would be appreciated too. I have a rack, rope, and am willing to drive pretty much any where between Squamish and Smith.

I'm also interested in getting into snow and glacier ttavel. I'm a complete gumby in that respect though.

Please keep my post in the back of your mind in case your usual partners bail on you!

Connor Mullady · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 5

I grew up in Leavenworth, and this upcoming summer I'll be based in Wenatchee. I'm planning on doing a lot of rock climbing this year in Index and Leavenworth (I'd love to make it up to Squamish as well!). I am studying at WSU this Spring, but I am willing to drive a long ways for weekend trips till May when my Summer begins. I have experience Trad/Sport/Aid/Ice/Glacier.

I'm always looking for partners to climb with, PM me if you ever need a partner!
I'll keep you in mind too if I need a partner!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply