Climbing in Bishop

Original Post
Dawkins Houston Crawford · · Yucca Valley, California · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Climbing in Bishop for a few days. Looking for a partner to do some sport climbing with in Owen's Gorge and some bouldering in the Buttermilks/Happys/Sads.

Josh Alfaro · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey. I'm lookig to sport climb at the gorge on 1/1/17 (Sunday). If your still around and need a partner I'm available. Am safe, have gear, and can lead up to moderate 5.10's.

amy a · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

I'm around on Monday January 2 with no partner. Would be up for Owens.

Dawkins Houston Crawford · · Yucca Valley, California · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Sorry I left on the 31st! I live in Joshua Tree though, so if you guys are ever around these parts and need a partner, let me know!

Josh Alfaro · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Haha that's awesome. I just left bishop this morning for jtree. Will be here all week. Just heading into the park but will come into town for supplies and to check emails. Will be at hidden valley, if you see a white Tacoma with a black shell that should be me! Thanks for the response

Hah awesome! I'll try to stop by and find you at some point. My number is (760) 221-3944 for potentially easier coordination.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply