Checkmate


Original Post
Mike Lane · · Centennial, CO · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 210

Why are we ripping tips and tendons when there's this:
https://changeyourelevation.com/enter-win-ronin-contest/

that guy named seb · · Britland · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0
Mike Lane wrote:Why are we ripping tips and tendons when there's this: changeyourelevation.com/ent...
This definitely belongs in the big walling thread.
Chris C. · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 91

Perfect for seconding ice routes with this new device!

https://fasticeclimb.com/

BigB · · Red Rock, NV · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 5

Damn ...the perfect jumar

Buff Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 545

don't hate the playa

Nick Drake · · Newcastle, WA · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 438

"The Ronin Lift is the new way to belay your climbing partners. It now offers climbers features that were previously never possible."

Will this make assisted dynos a thing of the past!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsAiOYXC-k0

Jake wander · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 5
Nick Drake wrote:"The Ronin Lift is the new way to belay your climbing partners. It now offers climbers features that were previously never possible." Will this make assisted dynos a thing of the past!? youtube.com/watch?v=bsAiOYX...
hahaha thanks for that video, thats pretty good and i havent seen it before.
Hobo Greg · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 25

I just entered so I can use it to "haul kegs and strippers up The Nose." Hope I win!

JohnSol · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0
Hobo Greg wrote:I just entered so I can use it to "haul kegs and strippers up The Nose." Hope I win!
Only 400 lbs tho. Not my type of stripper
John Badila · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

Could be handy for photography from a fixed line. Not sure it'd be worth carrying very far, though--they say it's "under 20 pounds!" I think I'll keep using my arms and legs for now. They work for actual climbing as well as jugging!

steverett · · San Diego, CA · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 40

If you use this to bolt a route, is it technically ground-up?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply

Log In to Reply