Mountain Project Logo

Red Rocks Partner 1/1-1/6

Original Post
Joshua Shockley · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I have a tripped to Red Rocks planned from December 27th to January 6th. Unfortunately an injury has forced my partner to cancel his plans thus leaving me partner less from the 1st to 5th. Anyone interested in partnering up please shoot me a message. I'm mostly a sport climber and feel good leading up to 5.10ish.  I have no issues spending my day climbing on stuff way below me or top roping on things that are a bit above me.   I have draws and a rope and anything else that might be needed.

Cheers,

Josh

Mackenzie Wilder · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Josh! My plan is to be out at RR by Jan 6 at the latest. I'd be down to explore some routes if you still haven't found anyone. Let me know!

Devin Dunn · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 0

I'm planning on being there from the 2nd to the 7th, not sure which of my friends will actually end up going but I'm committed.. Would love to have some more partners either way. Send me a message if interested. I lead 12a ish sport, 5.8 ish trad and boulder in the v5 range. Love climbing all grades though.
Devin
Also, do either of you know if there is any van camping nearby? Trying to decide whether to bring van or just plan on sleeping in cheap motels.

Leah M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 10

Hi Josh,

It looks like we have some overlap in our Red Rocks partner search on Jan 1. I'm comfortable leading up to 5.9 and open to TR/follow routes slightly harder. I'm bringing quick draws with me to Nevada but not a rope.

If you want to climb with a fellow climber from the Midwest, let me know!

Thanks,
Leah

M HawkMan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 10
Mackenzie Wilder wrote:Hey Josh! My plan is to be out at RR by Jan 6 at the latest. I'd be down to explore some routes if you still haven't found anyone. Let me know!
Mackenzie,

When will you be in RR?

I'm looking for a partner too.

-Matt
Alex Brady · · Longmont, CO · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 10

Hey Josh. Ill be out here today and tomorrow! Have own gear as well and a belayer/photographer ;D im in that same range. Hit me up!

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276

Where's the OP?

mic1052005 Grennan · · Oklahoma City, OK · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

I'll be in RR for 4weeks starting jan7. Full rack and rope, lead 5.10 sport, 5.7 trad.

Joshua Shockley · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I am no longer in RR. I had to return home to Chicago to attend some family business and decided to go to Joshua Tree instead of back to RR. The weather was just a little more favorable for me. Thanks for the responses. Hope you're all getting in some awesome climbing.

Cheers,

Josh

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "Red Rocks Partner 1/1-1/6"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started