Tucson area climbing partner for 12/18-1/1

Original Post
Abran Rubiner · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I am looking for more partners, preferably with experience in Lemmon and Cochise and other local crags. I grew up in Tucson but started climbing in SoCal. I am now back visiting w/ my girlfriend and would like to get on some hometown routes. I lead up to 10a/b consistently and she can top rope most.

Jhache · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Abran,

I'll be in Tucson from dec. 29th until jan. 2nd and would love to get out for a climb. I can and have belayed lead and can usually top rope 9's pretty comfortably. If you and your girfriend are up for it I would love to join u guys for a day. You can e-mail me at jo3113_hach3@hotmail.com

Chris Ptr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I'm down, I'm there for a wedding, bringing my gear. I arrive on the 28th, can lead 9s on sport, can belay, etc.

Sweet that sounds great! When works best for you?

Diego Mogli · · Tucson · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

I'm down for climbing any day. I'd love to go to Mount Lemmon or Cochees or whatever. I don't have gear, but got a big van that can get us anywhere and can comfortably lead up to 12a/b and can belay pretty good.send me a txt or a call 707-510-1048 or at fb : Compa Diego Mogli

Sweet sounds great!!!! :) I don't have much for gear either tho .. Had to travel light... Maby we can figure something out! :) 15065436152

Murdo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 55

I'm also available to climb in and around Cochise and the Tuscon area from the 27th to about the 1st or 2nd of January then probably going to the Creek. I have a double rack, stuff for sport, as well as aid, and can lead all.

I hope we can all get after it!

Any place in particular most of you are camping (I'm likely heading to the main cochise spot)? In my CRV so can get through most dirt roads.

¬Murdo 415 999 4777

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply