Mountain Project Logo

FS/FT: La Sportiva Nepal Evo - Size 42.5 Men's

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Paul Rago · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 80

Used one season, about a half size too small for me. Asking for 43s or $250. Thanks!

boot

soles

front

tag
Benjamin Chapman · · Small Town, USA · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 13,267

Hey Paul,

Intereted in your LaSportiva Boots. Could you provide some photos of the rands and soles?

Benjamin Chapman wrote:Hey Paul, Intereted in your LaSportiva Boots. Could you provide some photos of the rands and soles?
Hi Benjamin,
Here are some pics of both sides of both boots for the rands and the soles.

dropbox.com/sh/5esn0yb169x3…

-Paul
Benjamin Chapman · · Small Town, USA · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 13,267

Thanks.

Remington Fischetti · · Montvale, NJ · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Are these boots up for sale still. Not really trying to steal somebodies find, but Paul if you're in the NH Whites area I am heading up there tomorrow. I may have lost my boot insole and I'd be down (greatly appreciate) to act as a 1 time user middle man.

Remington Fischetti wrote:Are these boots up for sale still. Not really trying to steal somebodies find, but Paul if you're in the NH Whites area I am heading up there tomorrow. I may have lost my boot insole and I'd be down (greatly appreciate) to act as a 1 time user middle man.
Hey, yes they're still for sale but no I'm not in the area anymore--other side of the country now! Actually though, I put new insoles in these and I think I have the originals if you want them.
Misha Vilchez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there I'm interested in the boots if you steel have them

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply