Cochise 12/26-12/29 - Easy/Moderate Multipitch Partner

Original Post
Michael89 · · Doylestown, PA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I am traveling to Tucson for the Holidays (12/25-12/29) and I am looking for a partner to get out in Cochise to tick a long multi in the 5.7/5.8 range, I'd be stoked swinging leads on any of the longer classics (Wasteland, Moby Dick, Ewephoria, or anything else). I climb mostly in the Gunks, and have a few days of experience in Jtree, so it won't be my first time on slabby granite.

I am flying down with a rope and a rack as I will also spend a day or two climbing with my brother on some easier terrain and would appreciate some suggestions on fun multipitch routes with good summits in the 5.6 range (or up to 5.8 if the crux is short, I'm not worried about either of our ability to climb that grade, just want to be able to move fast). Thinking What's My Line would fit the bill, but suggestions would be appreciated.

Hit me up if you'd like to get out!

Mike

Jhache · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Mike,

I'll be in Tucson Dec. 29th - jan 2nd and would love to get out for a climb. I can belay lead and can usually top rope up to 5.9 fairly comfortably. I'd defenitly be up to try that multi pitch on the 30th. Let me know.

Joelle

Michael89 · · Doylestown, PA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Joelle - Unfortunately my flight out is on the 30th, so I'd be nervous to try and tick a long route and make it to the airport on time that day, I guess I should adjust my dates in the post. Good luck finding someone to get out with!

Mike

Jhache · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Ok thanks for the reply. I hope you still get to do it before you leave. :) enjoy an safe flight!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply