Red Rock Sport Climbing ~12/27 - 12/30

Original Post
Ben Schaller · · Lander, Wyoming · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 175

Hi Guys!

I'll be coming through Red Rock around the 27th of December and will be staying for a few days. Looking to climb single pitch sport (traveling w/ my dog, so probably no multipitch) around the 5.11 - 5.13 range, but I'll be happy to give you a catch on whatever! I know the area decently well and have enough gear for myself and a partner. Hit me up if you want to climb or have room in your group for 1 more!

Ben

salewis · · Vancouver, BC · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in RR at that time. I climb in the 5.10 range though. am happy to give you a catch on the harder stuff if you want

Jane Catherine · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm looking for a climbing partner for the 29th. (I'm beating my comprades there by a day.)

You still looking? I only lead up to 5.11a/b sport, but happy to belay on whatever.

Jane
four three four 531-6439

J. Niles · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 35

I have to pick up a buddy from the airport around 1-2pm on the 29th, so I could potentially climb some single pitch or boulder all morning if youre into it.

May be there as early as the 27th (partner-less) so if anyones down for some multipitch fun, id be psyched! Happy to climb five-fun, but would love to try a bit as well- I certainly don't mind flailing ;)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply