Mountain Project Logo

Chicks With Nuts℠ in Joshua Tree, CA

Original Post
Kelly FIelds · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 55

Chicks With Nutsâ„  is teaming up with Cliffhanger Guides to host their women's only trad climbing events this winter in Joshua Tree, CA! Join us this January 13th - 15th to spend two days climbing with professional guides alongside like-minded women.

As a way to promote female camaraderie, Chicks With Nuts includes exclusive lodging, breakfasts, and dinner for the weekend! Learn more about our events at chickswithnuts.com

WHEN: January 13th - 15th

WHERE: Joshua Tree, CA

WHAT: A unique women's only trad climbing event designed to help women advance their technical skills as trad climbers. Chicks With Nutsâ„  is the only women's climbing program that focuses primarily on multi-pitch trad climbing, maintains a 2:1 student to instructor ratio, and includes your breakfast, dinner, and lodging for the weekend.

This event includes two days of hands on instruction for women of all experience levels. Learn skills ranging from trad climbing fundamentals, to anchor and gear placement skills for learning to lead, to invaluable self-rescue skills.

PRICE: $750 includes:

• Two days of guided climbing with 2:1 student to instructor ratios
  • Climbing equipment
  • Exclusive lodging in a beautiful home on Park boulevard between downtown Joshua Tree, and Joshua Tree National Park
  • Healthy breakfast both mornings
  • Dinner and festivities on Saturday night

Spaces limited -- CLICK HERE to sign up today!

Womens Climbing Events
owen david · · Los Angeles, Ca · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 60

Good thing I read the back pages earlier. Now they have been deleted??
For the most part it was an interesting, intriguing topic.
I've heard a few conversations in person recently that were started by
this (former) thread. Good luck with your event. Great environment
for women to learn and improve in!

Kelly FIelds · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 55
owen david wrote:Good thing I read the back pages earlier. Now they have been deleted?? For the most part it was an interesting, intriguing topic. I've heard a few conversations in person recently that were started by this (former) thread. Good luck with your event. Great environment for women to learn and improve in!
Thanks Owen! That was a pretty entertaining thread...I don't think it got deleted. Is this the one you're referring to: mountainproject.com/v/chick…

Anywhoo...thanks so much. Stoked to take these events to the desert!
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply