Weekday Partners for Rock or Gym, South Bay/Bay Area

Original Post
Levo R · · Sunnyvale, CA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

Weekdays are best for me. My schedule changes constantly, working all diff shifts. Live in Sunnyvale so I go to the Planet Granite for gym time. Looking to get outside as much as possible (South Tahoe, Yosemite, etc). During the winter we could do Lower canyon stuff in Yosemite (Arch, Cookie,Parkline,etc) and Phantom Spires/Sugarloaf in South Lake. Climb Trad in the 10c/d range, trying to get on more 11s and easy off-widths too.
Have plenty of gear, plenty of rope, plenty of gas, just lacking in partners. Been climbing around the area for 10+ years, have done a fair amount, but not everything.

So if you're free during the week, wanna hit up the gym or, even better, get out on some sunny winter rock then hit me up.

Cheers,
Levo

BFS · · Parsippany NJ · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 0

hey Levo- will take you up on the offer;in SV as well just moved here for awhile.Call or txt seven one six 310 nine five four seven.Cheers Bob

Chris Bellizzi · · Campbell,CA · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 0

Can you climb Jailhouse tomorrow
Chris Bellizzi
408-666-9009

T-rack · · Merced, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

If you're still looking for partners I'm down. Live in Los Altos and will be around til mid January except New Year's in Bishop.

G-Raw · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 6

Also down to climb outdoors sport or boulder...I can follow on trad. I'm off tues to Thurs. Hit me up with a pm if you're interested and we can exchange contact info

Tomko · · SANTA CLARA CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 5

I'm looking for some more partners to climb with at PGSV as well. I can mornings or evenings during the week. Also on weekends I try to do Tahoe/Yosemite at least once a month and need more motivated partners for that. I lead 10- or so in Yosemite and would love to hit up some lower canyon stuff in the coming months.

I'm also working into some ice climbing (have tools/crampons etc, no screws) and big walls (have haulbag, aid gear, etc)

Hit me up sometime and we can meet up!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply