Little Annoying Things

Original Post
Jona Dul · · New Milford, CT · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 15

Just probably a little thread to gripe about little things, or big things, about your gear that is SO ANNOYING but ultimately, doesn't affect the use of the gear. for me: Evolv rubber on climbing shoes. the forefoot area, where people actually use the rubber most, is the typical smooth almost brushed look. but, like in the defy and astroman models, goes into this...strange texture. its still trax rubber and all, but it just looks so WEIRD why not just make it all the same kind of smooth?

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,865

My latest peeve: the tags on BD cam slings. Those little black tags. They stick out right where you clip the biner and all-too-often get hung up in the biner gate closing.

Don Ferris · · Eldorado Springs · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0
Gunkiemike wrote:My latest peeve: the tags on BD cam slings. Those little black tags. They stick out right where you clip the biner and all-too-often get hung up in the biner gate closing.
Agreed! So annoying. It would be so easy for them to sew the tag pointing away from the biner. I guess the easiest solution would be to just cut them off but I kinda like having the date of manufacture on the cams.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply