Viewing all climbs/ticklist climbs

Original Post
Dylan Alvarez · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 75

First off, huge thanks to MP for crafting such a useful and massive database for the climbing community. Cannot overstate he degree to which I've relied on this app (plus the $ it's saved me).

Sometimes when searching for certain climbs and/or grade spectrums within an area, I'd like to be able to view all the climbs listed out in an area instead of only the classics. Once you specify a certain wall or crag there is an option to see 'all climbs' but I think it'd be really useful to see a list of all the climbs in a whole area, perhaps with varying organizational options (by alphabetical name, by grade, by crag, etc). Has this idea been considered?

Secondly, just a passing thought: when scrolling through lists of climbs on the app, it'd be handy to see some kind of small note on which climbs are in one's ticklist/ascent log, without having to open each individual climb. Similarly, once I've rated a climb, I sometimes still want to see what the consensus rating is without my star rating replacing it. Maybe a different coloring scheme or two rows of stars could work?

Just my two cents, thanks again for the app and the constant work being done to improve it!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply