Mountain Project Logo

NC / SE partner Dec weekdays and weekends

Original Post
Kevin Dale · · Denver · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 105

I'll be staying in western NC through the end of the year, give or take, with a flexible schedule, and am looking to get out whenever the weather is nice.

I'm up for day trips to western NC, particularly in the short term, as I'm coming off an injury, and weekend trips to the New, Red, T Wall, etc.

I'll lead up to 10+/11- trad when healthy, but I'm looking for mellower stuff in the short term, 5.fun to 5.9. I'm just stoked to get out on anything.

The weather looks good for this Fri...

Grant Gibson · · Cincinnati, OH · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 30

I'm in SW Ohio so the Red is a quick 2.5 hours for me. Western NC would be a weekend trip. Looks like we might be climbing around the same grade. I am down for whatever when it comes to climbing regardless of grade. This weekend is out for me. I have a flexible work schedule. Shoot me a PM.

Grant, will PM you directly.

Mike Byrnes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I'm down to climb most weekdays anywhere in NC. I usually climb at the Bald (when it's not on fire) and Crowders but I'll meet you pretty much wherever you'd want to climb. I can lead in the 10+/11- range sport but don't push the grades as hard trad. Sorry this is such a late reply but with you being here till the end of the year it's better late than never

Mike, Yant, I PM'ed you both directly.

I left NC a bit earlier than anticipated.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "NC / SE partner Dec weekdays and weekends"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started