Delete

Original Post
Justin. S · · Big Bear City, CA · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 20

DELETE

Still looking

n00b · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 40

I can't help, but here's a bump for your thread.

Em Cos · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 0

Hey Justin, I can't help with your dog but I have a suggestion - your thread title says you're looking for a home for your dog, which sounds like you're looking for someone to adopt him. But glancing at your post, it seems like you're actually looking for someone to dogsit until mid-January, about 6 weeks?

These are vastly different things, and people that may be willing to do the latter may not be interested in the former, and vice versa. You may have the wrong audience clicking on your thread. May help if you clarify, both in your title and right up front on your post?

Hope you find what you need!

Adjusted the title thanks.

Joanna Merson · · Eugene, OR · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 67

This might help. dogsondeployment.org/

JoMer that site is amazing!! I have been in for 8yrs now and have never heard of this. My unit has done two back to back deployments and is gearing up to do another one I'll be posting this site up around my job area for sure. I can't even count how many people I've met in the military who have had a pet struggle. Thanks a million!

Joanna Merson · · Eugene, OR · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 67

Hope it works out for you. Anyone else out there that wants to have a short-term animal buddy should check it out too!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply