lowball, one move wonder, traverse

Original Post
rain cloud · · the abyss (kansas) · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 160

Why do people feel the need to post these like its fun or something. Or the most shocking is to see all three on the same ";problem";.

I want to contribute it to the explosion of climbing gyms, and of course, hipsters:)

Danny Sandoval · · LA, CA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Traverses can be fun...

Jona Dul · · New Milford, CT · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 15
Alk wrote:Traverses can be fun...
so can lowballs if done correctly
T Roper · · DC,VA,NM,UT,CT,MA · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 730

FA brah!!!

Erik Keever · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 245

Ok, I'll bite...

STOP CLIMBING THINGS I DON'T WANT TO CLIMB!

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 120

A friend of mine here in Boise traversed the entirety of the Idaho Statehouse when he was a kid. Went on to be the FA on much of our local rock. Still does awesome stuff as a mountaineer, now, many decades later!

Best, H.

rain cloud · · the abyss (kansas) · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 160

Yes, stop, stop that now.

Dang, I was going for a aleks comment, maybe Ted pinsion, but old lady H, come on. Just kidding, thanks H and others for reminding me a traverse can be a good training resourse, and mildly entertaining. I will now search out this idaho statehouse traverse and try it myself to gain enuthasium to develop local climbing spot.

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 120
rain cloud wrote:Yes, stop, stop that now. Dang, I was going for a aleks comment, maybe Ted pinsion, but old lady H, come on. Just kidding, thanks H and others for reminding me a traverse can be a good training resourse, and mildly entertaining. I will now search out this idaho statehouse traverse and try it myself to gain enuthasium to develop local climbing spot.
Locals only, bro, and ya gotta be about twelve to climb with proper style of FA.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply