Mountain Project Logo

Need Graphic Design work? Hit me up.

Original Post
RevAtom Scott · · Arvada, CO · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 130

www.instagram.com/miltondesignco

www.miltondesigncompany.com

Just a dirtbag trying to make a living. Updating your existing brochures, business cards, social media presence is easier than you think. Need a new logo for a video you are releasing? I'm your man.

-Adam
MDC

--- Invalid image id: 112345039 ---

--- Invalid image id: 112345059 ---

instagram.com/miltondesignco

Drake Heyman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2021 · Points: 0

Looks cool, any other examples?

Brian Bennett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2021 · Points: 0

You have very high-quality work, I hope you are still engaged in design because you do it very well. I also tried to do design, but I couldn't do it. So I decided to try myself in the back end and I'm good at it, at least I think so. The first time I received an order to create a website, I was asked to do the design at the same time, I agreed because I did not want to refuse. I didn't know what to do and my cousin advised me to contact the design agency sydney where they can help me not only with the design but also with the creation of interesting content. The client was satisfied and I got my first website for the portfolio.

falling monkey · · The West · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 30

Watch out, K2 is gonna come after you for that Hel Bent! Maybe call it the Get Bent? Cool design though.

Connor Moynihan · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2018 · Points: 185

Nice work man!

Stephen Szyszkiewicz · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

These dudes really joined this forum this morning and bumped a 5 year old craigslist post

pph213 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 5

Ha

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Need Graphic Design work? Hit me up."

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started