Taiwan long dong

Original Post
cwright86 · · pittsburgh, PA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 10

Hey what going on!? I'm going to be working in Taiwan beginning dec till feb or even later. I'll be staying in Keelung area, I'm planning on bringing my gear with me, hoping to find or meet some climbing partners while I'm there.

BrianWS · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 790

Show up at School Gate on any weekend with decent weather. Boom, partners found.

Now finding partners that are super competent and not just super nice... That may take a different approach. Visit some gyms in Taipei if you want to scope out belay habits first, or check the Taiwan Climbing Facebook Page

Have fun. It's a gorgeous crag with some very good climbing. Pay attention to bolt conditions, choose your crew wisely, and be safe.

thanks for the info!

Nkeller · · Taipei, Taiwan · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi! I just arrived in Taipei and will be bouncing around the country until early January. I have rope and draws. Let's climb!

Awesome! I'm only free to climb on fridays because of work. If you're free this coming Friday let me know. I wanna try and get to long dong, and if not Rehai is pretty fun. I have a double rack if you're into trad :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply