Mountain Project Logo

What are your favorite TAPERED LEG climbing pants?

James T · · Livermore · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 80

Well it turns out Gramicci has a new line of pants so my first post is a bit off. They now have a nylon-spandex blend pant with drawcord cuff and elastic waist. Sound like all the things I want in life.

linky

Adding to cart

Jon Frisby · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 270

Just got some Marmot Scree's I'm liking

Don Ferris III · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 186
Redyns wrote:while we're at it, anyone have any recommendations to share for smelly dirty hipster beard maintenance, or tank top recommendations.... it kind of goes hand in hand with the skinny pants/small package theme of the thread.
You see? This is what I'm talking about people! Trump is already bringing the bigots of America to the surface. I remember a time when a man, tank top sportin' and bearded no less, could wear whatever pants he desired without having his member insulted.

Actually, now that I think about it, making fun of a man for his clothes seems like something a Kardashian idolizing, self loathing, closet gay might say....but I digress.
Nick Drake · · Kent, WA · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 651
will smith wrote:I'm still using climbing pants that Black Diamond made out of Schoeller stretch fabric 15 or more years ago, no holes and no problems with the seams. I have asked the rep about bringing them back to no avail. To bad they have been without a doubt the best most durable, comfortable piece of outdoor clothing I have ever owned in the 45 plus years of climbing and other like activities.
They did make the BDV again, but now it looks like they might discontinue it again after a ~2 year run: blackdiamondequipment.com/e…
Forthright · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 110
Don Ferris wrote: You see? This is what I'm talking about people! Trump is already bringing the bigots of America to the surface. I remember a time when a man, tank top sportin' and bearded no less, could wear whatever pants he desired without having his member insulted. Actually, now that I think about it, making fun of a man for his clothes seems like something a Kardashian idolizing, self loathing, closet gay might say....but I digress.
you sound insecure
Chris Charron · · Terrebonne, OR · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 5
Pointing at stuff on top of the tooth
I'm pretty secure in myself, and was actually considering how to grow my beard (luxuries of no longer being in the military)
I'm actively trying to bring back climbing tights. Comfortable, abrasion resistant, breath well, but also cut the wind a bit when necessary. Also, women (guys too) everywhere love them.
Forthright · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 110

That looks like a pretty secure pointing technique

Muscrat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 3,625

Duct tape.

Andrew Vinzant · · Kansas City, MO · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 1,449

I really like the Mountain Hardware Chockstone pants

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "What are your favorite TAPERED LEG climbing pants?"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.