Winter Alpine Partner

Original Post
Morgan Hartley · · Denver · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hey everyone! Looking for partners to take on some winter alpine routes-- The Notch or Keiner's on longs, North Maroon Peak, Eagle's Nest to Powell Traverse, and Blanca's Gash Ridge are some of the ones I want to get done once the ice sets in. I've got a lot of mountaineering experience and am in good shape for long days in the mountains.

Ideally we could meet up and start on an easier climb together to see if we jive. I'll be putting these up all winter.

Alex McClary · · Denver,CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'm up for this, especially Kieners. 720 288 5302

Patrick H. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 10

I'm up for this. I'll be in Colorado for all of January!

Chad German · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

Remember "Peak C". If interested, 303-242-7506

Eric Klammer · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 1,430

Add me to the list! I'm always excited to get out and play in the snow.

-Eric (918) 527-2706

Morgan Hartley · · Denver · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Get guys, this is awesome. I'll give everyone a call tomorrow and we'll start setting up climbs. You can contact me at (818) 631-0442

NickMB · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 23

In the Winter Park area through April and would love to get out on the weekdays, Tuesday through Thursday. Just getting into ice, but am up for long days and am always stoked to get on something new!

(505) 401-4073

Nick

Jonathan Burton · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 0

Looking to get out most weekends. Throw me on the list if anybody is looking for a partner

8O1-368-8943

Jonny

Andres Camacho · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Also throw me on the list! I have an irregular schedule which means I have some weekends off but also random days during the week.

(857) 928 - 1865

-Andres

nicholas leaver · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

I'm in, ready to send, have gear, available midweek/weekend/anytime
-Nick
646 409 7579

YPNat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 0

Definitely interested. My winter alpine objectives include Elks and San Juans.

Josh Warfield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 0

I'm also looking to do several of the routes mentioned here. I'm very conservative about what I'll lead on ice/mixed, and about avalanche conditions, but I'll follow pretty much anything as long as there's a good anchor at the end of it. I've got a fair amount of alpine experience, just not in the winter.

Based in Boulder, generally just free weekends but can take the occasional weekday off with enough notice. Text me at 231-519-0643 (if you call and I don't have your number I'll probably think it's spam and ignore it).

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply