Visiting over Christmas and the New Year and in need of a partner

Original Post
Philip Liebs · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

So I am visiting family over the holidays out that way and was hoping to get on some rock while I am there. I'm down to boulder, deep water solo, lead sport, do multi-pitch, and even jump on some lower grade trad. Even in you need a nut case person to join you in setting some new routes, I am totally down. I am in the 5.10-5.12 range and so I'm willing to jump on anything really. So if you're a local or are at least in the area around that time then hit me up on here. I will be there from Dec 17th - Jan 1st and I love climbing with new friends as long as they don't kill me, haha.

20 kN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 1,352

What island?

Oahu predominantly because that's where my family lives but was thinking of jumping island some too, especially of there's good hiking/climbing/cliff jumping elsewhere! And good beta?

Philip Liebs wrote:Oahu predominantly because that's where my family lives but was thinking of jumping island some too, especially of there's good hiking/climbing/cliff jumping elsewhere! And good beta?
Well nearly all the climbing is on Oahu and Maui with Oahu hosting most of it. I might be able to climb with you early on in your trip during the first few days.

That would be sick! My number is 267-250-5332. Want me to bring you anything from the mainland? Maybe a rock from the Gunks in NY, haha

I'm good, thanks. Send me a PM as the time gets closer or else I will forget. Also, check the local Facebook group for partners. Look in the route guide section of this site for more info.

davidhousky · · Lake Forest, CA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 9

Hey Philip, did you bring any gear with you for climbing?

David Henderson 1 · · Mililani,hi · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

I'm free the 27th and 28th, hit me up if you need a partner.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply