Mountain Project Logo

Ride to Indian Creek 11/18?

Original Post
Alex Abrams · · Hanover, NH · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 95

I'm heading to the creek for first time this week, woohoo!!! I'm flying into SLC on 11/17, and looking for a ride to the creek on 11/18. Anyone heading down? Happy to pay for gas and share my cams once we get there.

JebelAlThani · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Alex,

I don't think I can help you with the ride as I will be coming from the opposite direction (Denver) but if you are looking for someone to climb with while you are there let me know.

I just decided to head down to the creek for the 18th to the 28th and I dont have any partners lined up yet. I have never been to the creek before but have lead 5.10 cracks elsewhere and have a double set of cams to contribute.

Send me a pm

wcayler · · Norther CA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 10

We are driving from CA on the 17th we will be going through salt lake early on the 18th. We will be in the creek for 4+ish days then leave to do Castleton tower, on the 24thish, and then head to Zion for a day. I've have to be back on the 27th. If you're interested let me know and I'll pm you my number.

Alex Abrams · · Hanover, NH · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 95

Definitely interested! Please pm me.

Pm sent

Katie A. · · Hailey, ID · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 15

I'll be heading to the Creek from Boulder on 11/18 or 11/19 with no real plans until that Tuesday when my friends show up. Then I will be heading back towards SLC/Idaho on 11/26 or 11/27 if you need a ride back up. My schedule is somewhat flexible. DM me if you want to meet up!

vietgoeswest · · Portland · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 100

Can you get a ride to Moab? I'm heading back down to IC Friday and can give you a ride from Moab. would be glad to climb as well.

Alex, I haven't heard from you. Did you work it all out?

NickO · · Utah · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 35

I could get you to Moab but not planning on going to the Creek. Leaving around 4 today from SLC

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply