Mountain Project Logo

Looking for climbing partner- ET Golden

Original Post
MeghanXin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey MP,

I'm looking for a regular climbing partner at Earthtreks Golden. My schedule is relatively flexible, but I would like train in the gym at least one (hopefully two) weekday afternoons after work.

On a very good day, I fall off 11a sport routes in the gym-- more typically leading in the 10c-10d range. (At the moment, I'm probably leading even a bit lower than than-- I'm slightly out of shape due to a recent climbing hiatus).

I'd like to get into a solid routine of doing one endurance day and one projecting day each week. Definitely open to weekend climbing outside as well-- pretty much anywhere for sport and just started leading super easy trad.

If the schedule and general approach to climbing for the winter sounds like it would work with your goals, please shoot me a message and let's figure out the details!

aikibujin · · Castle Rock, CO · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 294

I’m also looking for a training partner for ET. Currently I mostly boulder, but as the winter season is approaching, I’d like to get on the sharp end to get my lead head back (to me that means practice falling on lead).

My schedule is not very flexible though, I can only go to ET once a week, usually on Wednesdays but I can be talked into going on Tuesdays. I tend to get there around 3:30 pm, and can only stay until 7 pm or so.

If that works for you (or anyone else), please let me know.

DMarti Marti · · custer,sd · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

I can climb Any day after 4pm and I'm off on weekends.

Steve Rocheleau · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I am in same boat. My availability is wide open until I leave for the 29th for SEA climbing trip. So I can be very consistent. I have a few projects left unfinished I can't wait to get back on them. Send me a line. Great belay here.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply