Cheap AWD adventure minivan for sale $2000

Original Post
Irish-Jane · · Chamonix · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 460

This makes me sad to post, as I love my minivan (it's called Bubble fyi) but I am moving home to Ireland and unfortunately its a bit big to fit on the plane...

1995 Toyota Previa

The Good
AWD and awesome in snow. It is mid-engined which really helps with weight and traction. The only time I ever got it stuck the Earthtrek's truck with snowplow was also stuck.
Supercharged, yes really.
New all weather tires.
Sweet build out. Platform bed, giant drawer for storage, kitchen and stove under other drawer.
Never broke down on me.
Replaced SADS shaft in June, this is the only thing that actually goes bad on these vans, otherwise they run forever. It was a $1000 preventative job on a $3000 vehicle, but I was happy to do it to keep good working vehicles working and not throwing them away just because they are old. This is how much I love this van.

The Bad
300,000 miles.
Sometimes alarm goes off when its locked, you'll need to get the alarm disconnected or just leave the front door unlocked and store everything in the locking drawers under the platform (what I've been doing).
Sliding door needs a bit of a push to close tightly.
General rattles and creaks. Its 20 years old and has been further than the moon, what do you expect.

Bubble #1

Bubble #2

Irish-Jane · · Chamonix · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 460
Joey Wolfe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 1,020

PM sent

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply