Looking for Red Rock partner for Thanksgiving weekend

Original Post
Liz Sias · · Portland, OR · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Hey! I'll be in Red Rock over Thanksgiving weekend and I'm looking for a partner. It will be my first time there, and I'd love to get on some of the classic moderate multipitch routes like Cat in the Hat, Physical Graffiti, and maybe Birdland or Frogland. I have all day to climb on the 24th-27th.

Lots of multipitch experience, both trad and sport. I lead sport at about 10b (follow up to 10d or so). I can follow on trad lines into the 10s, and lead up to about 5.7 as I'm newer to placing pro myself. Some of my favorite routes I've LEAD are Great Northern Slab (5.7 trad, 3 pitches) at Index, Wherever I May Roam (5.9 sport, 5 pitches) at Smith Rock, and Dirty Pinkos (5.9+ sport, 4 pitches) at Smith.

I have a 60m rope and single rack.

Can't wait to get out there! Thanks!

JK- · · SLC · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 13

Myself and a friend are coming down from Southern Utah on the 26th to climb Tunnel Vision at Red Rock and would gladly have a third person in the party. I could probably work my schedule to climb something the either the 25th or 27th too, although the other partner is probably only there the one day. I'd love to climb cat in the hat, or I've been eyeing the Johnny Vegas to Going Nuts linkup if I can stay an extra day.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I can get you my email, phone#, or facebook (your call) to make planning easier.

Peter Osorio · · fl · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I'll also be in vegas this weekend, I fly in for around 11am on the 25 and I am available all day on the 26th. Looking to do some moderate climbing, I will be staying on the strip. Please shoot me a text if you're interested in climbing.

Thanks,
Peter Osorio
(407)655-8108

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply