Looking for Las Vegas Accommodation for Feb 2017

Original Post
KrisW · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 89

My wife, son and I are attempting to line up a place to stay relatively close to Red Rocks for the entire month of February. We seem to be falling in between the short term vacation rental and long-term rental market. Even the Air BnB listings we've contacted don't seem to be able to make a reasonable rate for a solid month of rental.

If anyone has a line on good, reasonably priced accommodation, or has a place the'd like to rent out, I'd love to hear from you. We're looking for something in the two to three bedroom size. Could be a small house, suite or condo. My wife will be working from home half-time while we're there, so a high-speed internet connection is a must for video conferencing.

My son and I will be there to play and explore the surrounding parks via climbing, biking, hiking, camping, etc. He's almost 10, so won't be doing any toddler-trashing of the residence.

We're also open to a house-swap arrangement if anyone is interested in coming to Squamish in February. Not prime climbing conditions, but only 45 min from Whistler and tons of Coast Range BC backcountry touring. Could also work out accommodation for you in Squamish in our prime-time of July-Sept.

Any leads you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Kris Wild

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply