Lost flask at the gunks near high e

Original Post
Aaron Hwang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 905

I was climbing ridiculissima today 11/12/2016. After rapping down high e for a victory drink I noticed that my flask was missing from my bag. I was really sad. If you picked up my flask and want to be nice, I'll be climbing at the trapps again tomorrow. You'll be rewarded with a victory swig.

well, I'm not at the Gunks anymore but I really like my flask so feel free to finish off the contents and mail it back to me?

John Orgera · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hey man I have the flask. I found it at the base of high E Saturday around sunset. It was under my bag and I asked everyone around if it belonged to them. Was about to post about it actually. Send me your address and I'll mail you the flask. Also I guessed the contents to be Jameson. Was I correct?

Thanks for picking up the flask John. I just PM'ed you my address. If you need some extra cash for shipping, just let me know. The flask was filled with Glenfiddich.

Hi John, I'll be at the gunks tomorrow 11/27/2016. If you haven't mailed my flask out, maybe we can meet up. Thanks

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 2,740

Fun thread (and a happy ending to boot): Found - flask. Identify the booze inside to claim".

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply