Bouldering in Wolcott- Sunday 11/13

Original Post
Haley Baker · · Tuscaloosa, AL · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 25

Just got a new pair of shoes and I'm hoping to break them in a bit before winter decides to finally show up! My friend and I are looking for someone with a crash pad that we can share our beer with (and I guess do some bouldering). Reply or text me if you're interested 5132403007

SmittyClimbs · · West Vail, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey dude, just moved to Vail, climbing options indoors are pretty bogus. Do you know of anyone with a system board or personal indoor gym that would be up for sharing their space? If not I'd love to boulder when the weather allows for it. 7165155154

Haley Baker · · Tuscaloosa, AL · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 25

Hey! Sorry I don't know anybody with system boards or indoor gyms, and I've unfortunately left the area for a while. Good luck finding someone!

mkclimb · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 363

Where have you been trying to climb indoors? The Vail Athletic Club wall is small, but if your goal is to train and become a stronger climber, it's definitely a workable facility.

I did go and climb there but at 35 dollars a day, and an expensive overall membership when I already have access to a gym doesn't make much sense for me. I think I'll just build my own campus board and hangboard for most of my training. Thanks guys!

TimFromMaine Dailey · · Idyllwild, CA · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 30

Friday Nights are for the Locals, You can climb at the VAC for 10 bucks starting at 5:30pm

That's way more reasonable, thanks Tim!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply