Mountain Project Logo

About to move to Oahu

Original Post
Cole Miller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Looking for a possible roommate or roommate(s). Going to be living in Oahu for a couple years from November 2016 to November 2019. Already have a job and looking to live with those with similar interests... especially climbing/bouldering.

Jen Sauers · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 15

Hi Cole!

I'm moving to Oahu next week! I'll be there until April 2017. Let's climb!

Cole Miller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Awesome. Let's get some good projects taken care of.

Becca Steinbrecher · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 15

I'll be visiting oahu this next week for thanksgiving and would love to go out if any of you guys can? I can lead up to 5.11a. Down to boulder or rope up!

20 kN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 1,348
Becca Steinbrecher wrote:I'll be visiting oahu this next week for thanksgiving and would love to go out if any of you guys can? I can lead up to 5.11a. Down to boulder or rope up!
There is people at the crag every weekend. If you just show up you'll find a partner. You can also try posting in here: facebook.com/groups/ClimbAl…
M Kilts · · Hooper, Utah · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 45

If you are on Oahu be sure to make your way to Climb Aloha. They recently moved their store location to combine with a water sports store. Cannot think of the name right now... but google maps can guide you there if you search Climb Aloha. I met Some really friendly people working there while I lived in Oahu over the summer.

Also if you are hungry for heavenly burgers, make a trip to Laie on the north side and stop for a bit at Seven Brothers

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply