Ticks for not-listed routes

Original Post
Tom Sherman · · Bristol, RI · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 416

Would it be anti-MP to be able to add personal ticks to record routes that are not listed on MP?

Here's my conundrum, my last three outings have been at crags that are not recorded online. So now I don't have any ticks for a month. I would add these areas except each has its own issues that prevent me from doing so, including CT's special circumstances and other particular access issues (both legal).

Could I goto my personal page and record a tick with: date, type(lead/tr), and notes?

I don't mean to be a tick-whore... maybe I am. But I appreciate both the charts, as I personally rate my psych for climbing and how much I am getting after it, but more importantly; Between my journal and MP I like to create a log of my outings that way I can piece it all together when I want to reflect. (If I don't hurry up and get to writing in my journal, I'm going to forget October 2016 forever!)

Anyway just a proposal.... discuss?

Nick Wilder · · The Bubble · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 2,313

People have built the Generic Area for just this reason. Tick away!

Tom Sherman · · Bristol, RI · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 416

damn you Nick, why do you have to be so good at this, now I have to spend my whole damn Sunday morning retro-ticking....

Thank you!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply