Moab climbing partners

Original Post
ShannonC · · Moab, ut · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

New to Moab, living year round, looking for climbing partners.
Available most weekdays after 430 and then anytime on weekends.
shannon -

Hector83 · · Chile · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 10

Hello everyone, I am Hector from Chile, i will be in the states next year, i would love to go climbing in the moab, indian creek and red rocks, i will be in that area from march 31st, until april 20th.

Ryan Gregson · · Moab, Utah · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

Hey Shannon, I'm visiting for the next couple weeks and trying to do some climbing on wall street and find the right partner that wants to do Castleton, Kor Ingalls route or other more ambitious stuff. If interested, holler - Seven17 Seven56 951Seven. - Ryan

LMartin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 5

Hi Shannon-
Are you still looking for climbing partners? I'm in Moab for the winter, and I'd love to get out. I'm a pretty experienced crack climber, interested mostly in routes at the Creek, but could hit up Wall Street or some of the other local walls too. I've got gear. Email me if you're interested lisafoy82@hotmail.com
Lisa

Adam Fleming · · Moab, Utah · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 303
LMartin wrote:Hi Shannon- Are you still looking for climbing partners? I'm in Moab for the winter, and I'd love to get out.
Lisa, I'll be there in early January if you want to climb together. I'll like to do stuff in The Creek but want to check out some towers eventually.

In Red Rocks as of 2/6/17
LMartin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 5

Hey Adam! I'd definitely love to get on a tower in January, weather permitting. How long are you around for in January? Lets stay in touch!

Bob Ruzich · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 70

Hi Shannon. I will be in Moab 2/3-4-5. Have never been there before, but friends suggested Wall St. would be a good place to Start. Sent you a PM.

Nick D'Hulster · · California · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all, I'm into climbing around the creek if anyone is there the next 2 days. Please hit me up 90455three8571.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply