Kalymnos - Nov 28 - Jan 1

Original Post
Katrina Caley · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I will be in Kalymnos from November 28th until January 1st, 2017 and am looking for climbing partners. Also any information on good accommodations (preferably an apartment) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Adrianne B · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I might be going to Kalymnos during that time though I would probably stay through mid January which is when I wanted a climbing partner. Are you staying through January at all?

Katrina Caley · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Adrianne! I unfortunately will not be staying into mid January. Let me know if you end up heading to kalymnos for December though. I lead up to 7a+ and I want to work on getting into the mid 7's.

climbnplay · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

Are you only looking to stay and climb around Arco? I have some free days in Decembers but I live about 5 hrs from Arco (in the southern most part of Germany).

mike bronson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 0

Hi
I stayed in Panormos, a few kilometers away from Myrties/Masouri at Mela Studios. Edvokia is super helpful and you are a minute walk from the supermarket. And maybe 10 minutes at most on a scooter from getting to the approach hikes to some of the main crags. Take a look at Trip Advisor or Air B and B for her place. But if you are looking for partners, not the ideal location. Besides posting something online, you can go over to Kalymnos Adventure Center in Masouri and they will post a note in front of the shop. Hope that helps.

Adrianne B · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Katrina, I'm now planning on getting to Kalymnos around Dec 14th and would love to climb with you there for a couple weeks. I also need to find accommodation and it would be great to share a place if possible to cut down on costs. Let me know if that might work out and hopefully we can climb together!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply