Need climbing partner Mon or Tue (11/7 or 11/8)

Original Post
Jessica Hysert · · Golden, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Looking to climb Monday, Tuesday or both. I live in Golden, but husband will have the car. So hopefully someone can pick me up. I have a rack, ropes and draws.
Am willing to go with outdoor noobie and chill on some easy stuff. Also willing to follow a bad ass up to 5.11, maybe .12 if I'm feeling good (trad or sport, doesn't matter). Will lead 5.10's (sport) myself. I have a rack but don't usually lead trad. I am 23, and will climb with anyone ages 19-70. I'd prefer to climb with a female, but guys are cool too.
Also down to boulder, I can manage up to V6. Have a large pad.

Warren Schaefer · · Wheat Ridge, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hi JHysert,

I'd potentially be up for climbing this Mon or Tue, waiting to hear back from my buddy Jay but even if he can might be up for more anyway. I'm diggin sport these days and would be up for Clear Creek or possibly Boulder Canyon for instance. I'm leading 5.10s as long as my headspace is in the right place and am happy to clean sport or trad as well. Bouldering is possibly and I have a pad but feeling the roped climbing more these days. I'm 34 and I have my own sport gear, rope, and 14 draws and car and live in Wheat Ridge just down the road.

Salud,
Warren

Jessica Hysert · · Golden, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Sport sounds cool. Clear Creek or Boulder Canyon is fine, don't much have a preference. I'll message you my #.

Ryan Christopher · · Biddeford, ME · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 5

Hi.

I'll be on a business trip to Denver next week (11/14)-(11/17).

Not too sure when you are available but I've been wanting to link up some outdoor climbing with these trips.

Give me a call at 5033279441 if you wanna get outside.

Bio:
23, civil engineer, I like climbing, I'll lead casual trad and 5.10+ sport. I like crack and dancing up thinkers. Portland Oregonian. Man.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply