Mountain Project Logo

SLC climbing partner

Original Post
Bridger Huhn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I am a 25 year old that just moved to Salt Lake and am lookong for someone to climb with this weekend. I sport lead around a 5.10a but love belaying folks up harder routes. I can do trad, but am new to it. Hit me up if you are free.

ERiK Ostrander · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 38

Bridger,

I like to climb rocks too. Sometimes I climb fake walls @thefrontslc.

Would love to climb. My rack is big and full, so we have lots of possibilities.

ERiK

vwall · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2012 · Points: 5

Hi to both of you (and anyone else looking for partners in the area). I just got into town this week and am looking for gym, trad, or sport partners. I'll be checking out the Front and Momentum at Millcreek. I currently lead trad to 5.8 or so, depending on the area, sport to 10.a/b but am better at both when I'm climbing more frequently. I'm happy to belay and follow harder stuff or climb easier stuff. I also like walking around in nature to get to climbs. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up! It would be nice to get out this weekend.

NickO · · Utah · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 35

vwall, I am free sunday if you would like to go explore. Partial to LCC but up for anything.

Zach Heuscher · · Reno, NV · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 25

I'll be available to climb Saturday after 12 pm Would like to do some sport routes up B or LCC. 970-433-5004. Zach

Luke Werner · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 5

Hey Y'all,
I'd up to get out Sunday. sent PMs with phone number Thanks
Luke

glen kaplan · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 420

RyanMurphy...I'll shoot you a text.

Et. Al.,

I'm not in town too often due to work, but I certainly love climbing and have been hitting the wasatch for a decade now. I'm down for whatever although partial to long moderates in my tennies.

I have all the gear, plus some...but it's definitely not new and shiny.

Give a holler at 512-563-6515. Thx Glen.

Andrey Poletayev · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 35

Hi all, this is super last-minute, but if anyone is interested in climbing outdoors on Sunday 11/20, I'm looking for you. Please text at 510-332-2948. Ryan and Glen, I texted you.

(Just flew into slc and waiting for a buddy to head out to Indian Creek. Got a full trad rack, lead 5.10)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply