Mountain Project Logo

Ride from SLC to Indian Creek November 10, 11, or 12

Original Post
John Burkhart · · Morgantown, WV · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 0

Hello SLC! I'm looking for a ride from Salt Lake City to Indian Creek on November 10, 11, or 12. I am hoping to meet up with a friend who will already be out there. I can split gas and provide company. I am also open to partnering if anybody needs a partner. Probably be leading around 5.10, although I have never climbed in Indian Creek and would definitely appreciate some toprope laps and 5.9 mileage to get familiar with the style and the rock.

Also, potentially could use a ride back to Salt Lake City on November 22 to 23. So, if anybody has to get back to their family for Thanksgiving I could use a ride those days as well.

I like sharing rides, better for the planet and you get the opportunity to meet someone! Thank you and peace!

mattyrunsmattyrides . · · highland ut · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

I have to work Saturday until 11 at the climbing gym but then I was going to try to head down either late Saturday night early Sunday morning on the 13th

Text me if you haven't found an option 801-836-2035

NRobl · · Hyrum, UT · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 1

I'm heading down to the creek on the 10th from Logan, so I'll be going through SLC and can pick you up. I haven't been to the creek, but will be climbing with several people who have. We also have a group campsite at creek pasture which is good for up to 50 people, so you're welcome to join us. I have a new and reliable vehicle. Nick 605-929-4937

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Ride from SLC to Indian Creek November 10, 11,…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started