Ride from SLC to Indian Creek November 10, 11, or 12

Original Post
John Burkhart · · Morgantown, WV · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 0

Hello SLC! I'm looking for a ride from Salt Lake City to Indian Creek on November 10, 11, or 12. I am hoping to meet up with a friend who will already be out there. I can split gas and provide company. I am also open to partnering if anybody needs a partner. Probably be leading around 5.10, although I have never climbed in Indian Creek and would definitely appreciate some toprope laps and 5.9 mileage to get familiar with the style and the rock.

Also, potentially could use a ride back to Salt Lake City on November 22 to 23. So, if anybody has to get back to their family for Thanksgiving I could use a ride those days as well.

I like sharing rides, better for the planet and you get the opportunity to meet someone! Thank you and peace!

mattyrunsmattyrides Ward · · highland ut · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

I have to work Saturday until 11 at the climbing gym but then I was going to try to head down either late Saturday night early Sunday morning on the 13th

Text me if you haven't found an option 801-836-2035

NRobl · · Hyrum, UT · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 0

I'm heading down to the creek on the 10th from Logan, so I'll be going through SLC and can pick you up. I haven't been to the creek, but will be climbing with several people who have. We also have a group campsite at creek pasture which is good for up to 50 people, so you're welcome to join us. I have a new and reliable vehicle. Nick 605-929-4937

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply