Mountain Project Logo

Looking for roommate, Arvada Colorado.

Original Post
Spooner · · Denver · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 20
denver.craigslist.org/roo/5…

Weekday professional/weekend worrier, looking for similar.

ME: I have a real job and like to get out on the weekends, rock/ice climber, Mtn biker, rafter. I am 42 and passed my days of hard partying and like a quiet clean place to live. I am usually out in the mountains on the weekend, time of year will dictate what activity I am up to. Not 420 friendly but do like to drink occasionally. Fairly easy going and like a calm home life.

You: Must be professional career minded and active, fun, friendly, clean and responsible, and no drama! Would be great if you have similar interests, always looking for adventure partners. Must be okay with dogs, I have a mature German Short Hair Pointer, she does not get along well with other dogs so if you have a dog it wont work. She is very mellow and easy going, low maintenance, well trained, and does not bark.

House: 3 bed, 1.5 bath 1100 sf ranch in Arvada near Old Town and Tennyson St. Plenty of room for storage, washer/dry in basement. Off street parking, quiet neighborhood close to I76, 36, and I70. Plenty of room for gear storage, large yard. close to new commuter RTD G line to Union Station. 2 doors down from large park.

Process: Send me an email about your self and what you are looking for. If you seem like a good fit I will respond to your email and we will set up a time to meet for coffee to see if our personalities will fit. After that I will run a criminal and credit background check. If that all works out you are in.

Must pass a background/ credit check and be currently employed with references. Rent is $650 per month plus utilities (electric, heat, internet, trash, etc).

Please tell me a little about yourself and what you expect from a roommate when inquiring. Thank you!
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Looking for roommate, Arvada Colorado. "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started