Anarchy Wall in CCC this Thursday 11/3

Original Post
Tom Lauren · · Longmont, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 0

Looking to climb with somebody at Anarchy Wall in CCC this Thursday 11/3, arriving at the wall in the morning and climbing until mid to late afternoon.

-Tom

Dylan Cousins · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 155

If you haven't found anyone, I'm keen to go to the Anarchy wall 11/3. I can only do the morning, though. Sunrise till ~1030/11. Sent you a PM as well.

Andrea Koenig · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 0

Tom, I can climb tomorrow at CCC. I'd like to go in the a.m. but not super early as I like to do some work, but i can be flexible. LMK if interested. I also replied to Dylan's request too. I was thinking Highlander, Wall of the 90s but can go anywhere. Thanks, Andrea

Andrea Koenig · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 0

Tom, I can climb tomorrow at CCC. I'd like to go in the a.m. but not super early as I like to do some work, but i can be flexible. LMK if interested. I also replied to Dylan's request too. I was thinking Highlander, Wall of the 90s but can go anywhere. Thanks, Andrea

garytussey · · Littleton · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 10

I am also down for CCC tomorrow. Weather says 36/62 sunny. Hit me up by text or email if there is any room for one more. Gary- 303.880.1682

pfinnegan · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2004 · Points: 65

Hi Tom or anyone else. I am looking for an anarchy partner for Sunday (11/13) morning. Specifically for Anarchitect but I will obviously belay you on anything. I am safe and dependable.

Please shoot me an email or respond if interested. Thanks!

PTFinnegan at gmail

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply