Mountain Project Logo

Short term housing needed in CO Springs for climber grad student

Original Post
Karissa Colorado · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2013 · Points: 22

I'm looking for a place to stay in Colorado Springs for a month (Nov. 13-Dec 13) while I am at my clinical rotation at St.Francis/Penrose Hospital. I'm from Boulder, currently in school in Georgia, but kinda living on the road for this next year of rotations.

Me: 27F Physician Assistant student, climber, skier, all around Type II fun lover. No pets with me, but I do like them so if you have any I'm happy to help care for them. I'll probably be working long hours at the hospital so I won't be home a lot and when I am, I'll mostly be sleeping/studying/training for a big trip I have coming up in Dec/Jan. I can offer belays, good cooking, the ability to find your upside down ass if an avalanche ever occurs, and possibly a small cash payment.
I'm easy to live with and the only thing that I ask is: No tobacco smokers (420 friendly as long as its not inside the house cause I'll get booted from my program if anything I own smells like weed), no loud music/raging parties/instrument playing late at night, every night. Chill get togethers are totally cool, I'm a guest in your house after all, just need study time some nights. Female/male, doesn't matter to me. I've lived all girls/all guys/mixed/co-op and its always been a great time!

Send me an message if you think you might have space for me.

Cheers!!

Tim Benson · · Longmont,CO · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 0

Bump for Karissa! She's an all around great person and you'd be lucky to have her as a house mate.

Karissa Colorado · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2013 · Points: 22

Thanks for all the offers! Housing has been secured.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Short term housing needed in CO Springs for cli…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started