Short term housing needed in CO Springs for climber grad student

Original Post
Karissa Sampson · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2013 · Points: 20

I'm looking for a place to stay in Colorado Springs for a month (Nov. 13-Dec 13) while I am at my clinical rotation at St.Francis/Penrose Hospital. I'm from Boulder, currently in school in Georgia, but kinda living on the road for this next year of rotations.

Me: 27F Physician Assistant student, climber, skier, all around Type II fun lover. No pets with me, but I do like them so if you have any I'm happy to help care for them. I'll probably be working long hours at the hospital so I won't be home a lot and when I am, I'll mostly be sleeping/studying/training for a big trip I have coming up in Dec/Jan. I can offer belays, good cooking, the ability to find your upside down ass if an avalanche ever occurs, and possibly a small cash payment.
I'm easy to live with and the only thing that I ask is: No tobacco smokers (420 friendly as long as its not inside the house cause I'll get booted from my program if anything I own smells like weed), no loud music/raging parties/instrument playing late at night, every night. Chill get togethers are totally cool, I'm a guest in your house after all, just need study time some nights. Female/male, doesn't matter to me. I've lived all girls/all guys/mixed/co-op and its always been a great time!

Send me an message if you think you might have space for me.

Cheers!!

cumbre!

Tim Benson · · Longmont,CO · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 0

Bump for Karissa! She's an all around great person and you'd be lucky to have her as a house mate.

Karissa Sampson · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2013 · Points: 20

Thanks for all the offers! Housing has been secured.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply