Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite moderate partner Nov 5th

Original Post
NatejWeber · · Vancouver, WA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Looking to trad climb some moderate 5.6, 5.7 or 5.8 routes in Yosemite the 5th or even the 6th. Weather dependent of course. I live in the Santa Cruz area.

I'm on the beginning to advanced stage of trad climbing. Last weekend I did a few pitches on Regular Route on Higher Cathedral Spire, but my partner wasn't up for it so we turned back.

Started rock climbing more frequently this past year, as I've been primarily a mountaineer / ice climber in my career.

I have a ton of gear: two sets of cams, #4 and many slings and beaners, with DMM peenuts and a full nut set. two 60mm ropes.

Happy to provide the gear/ropes and maybe even the ride, if you want to plan something.

Thanks

Casey Flowe · · San Jose, CA · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 210

Want to go back and do the regular route?

Casey

559-353-4924

Text me.

superua · · Henderson, NV · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I'd love to do some moderates on Sat! I've been climbing for a few years but don't have a ton of trad experience. I'd be happy to follow or lead some easier stuff, I've got a rope and rack as well. I'm over in Palo Alto, happy to drive too.

Let me know if you're still looking for a partner.

Joshua

Guillaume Lamontagne · · San Francisco · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 65

Anybody still looking for a partner for this week-end (Nov 5th/6th)? I was thinking Lover's, Donner or Yosemite depending on the temperature (snow?)

I have a rope, rack, a car and quite a good knowledge of the routes in Donner and Lover.

I'm in SF

Cheers!
Gui
415-941-9865

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply