Looking for a red rock partner

Original Post
Robert Leidig · · Henderson NV · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 25

Local to Las Vegas, looking for a regular partner. Currently climb in the 5.11's sport and 5.10's trad. Have double rack and looking to do larger climbs. Willing to belay someone who climbs harder to push myself. Lately weekend warrior. Also interested in a partner for alpine ice and alpine mixed. Experience in Alaska Range, Cascades, and Colorado for Ice/Alpine.

Zac Cope · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Robert, I'm looking for a partner myself. Would you like to climb sometime?

BryanOC · · All over · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

I'm available this sat, 11/5. I have a full rack and rope. I'm comfortable leading around 5.7-5.8. I will happily follow harder stuff!

Greg Olson · · Henderson, nv · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Robert,
I moved to the area last March and I'm looking for partners. I'm getting back into it after a year off. In the past I've done Liberty Ridge on Mt. Rainier, some easier long alpine stuff in Colorado on the Crestones, some other stuff in Colorado, V notch in the sierra's, a 5.7 on temple crag in the sierra's etc. lots of multipitch all around, mostly in the southwest. Right now, I'm leading 5.8 on trad/and 5.9/some 5.10 on sport. As I get back into it I should be comfortable on low 5.10's on trad and sport then bump it from there.
I've got ropes, quickdraws, but only a set of nuts. PM me or let me know if interested at seven14four0two .... 0five9two.

wirednut · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 0

im around for next 2 weeks, keen to get out on 5.10ish multipitchs.
lots of gear and experience. prefer to go cragging first, see if we get along.
better to call/text. 403.609.9855

cheers
Jason

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply