northeast to moab/indian creek 2nd week of april 2017

Original Post
Ted.kemble · · tower city PA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

april 8-10th one of the guide services in moab is having a splitter camp at the creek that im going to attend. its reasonably priced {575} for 3 good days of splitters. while i dont mind going solo and just meeting people out there i figured id make a post to see if any other solo type people might be interested in taking a week off to drive across the country and maybe split some of the costs. {mainly fuel}

my intentions would be to leave thurs morning the 6th and be out there friday evening. from where im at a little north of harrisburg pa its right around 2000 miles. i was thinking of doing the splitter camp then the days after hit up some of the other classics maybe a few towers etc. then come back east fri the 14th to be home by sunday. this is if i do it solo but i have a somewhat flexible schedule where things could be changed up a bit if someone is serious about taking the trip.

while im not picky i would prefer the interested person to at least have climbed in the desert to know what there getting into or at least enough experience to not want to give up. i have only climbed a few times in the desert and never indian creek but i have the drive to want to get after it.

any interest?

Mikey Anderson · · Hershey, PA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 15

Lol ted you can ask me. But you know my experience is strictly Central Pa. Sounds dope though. I'm down for whatever as I answer to no one! No worries if I'm unable to tag along. Also, maybe reach out to the forums out there.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply