I'm going to be just out of my backpack and tent(no van or anything).
I know there is camping with showers and a kitchen at el altico, but I heard the owners there suck and it isn't a great spot to stay at. I'm not concerned about paying for camping, I just wanna make sure I'll have a good time.
I've heard you can camp at the upper parking lot by goscanos for free.
1. If that is the case, can I just leave my tent up or do I have to take it down every day?
2. Will there be other folks there at the parking lot? I want to meet people to climb with as well as have a bit of a social scene.
3. Is it safe to leave my stuff in my tent? What's the sketchiness from 1-10?
4. My buddy told me the folks at goscanos are super friendly and it is cool for me to use their toilet(I plan on being a daily patron to support them if that's the case). Is that true or are they tired of a bunch of people doing that already?
5. What about showers?
6. Any other suggestions/logistics for camping at chulilla(paid or free, doesn't matter)?