Thailand November-December

Original Post
Yevgeniy Shvartsman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

Hey guys!

I am coming to Thailand and brining my rope and draws, unfortunately my bag isn't big enough to bring a belayer so I am hoping to find someone to climb with.

Anyone going to be in Thailand in the November/December months? My current plan is to start out in Chiang Mai around November 15th stay there for a weeks before heading south to the Tonsai area as well as other southern island crags.

If you are gonna be climbing around Thailand at that time shoot me a message!

Oh, I usually project in the 5.11 range but will be happy to climb with anyone who can lead belay.

chris3 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hello!

I will be in Chiang Mai until the end of November. I have all my sport gear minus a rope, and lead up to 5.10. Feel free to contact me once you get here!

Hey Chris,

That's great! I've got a rope and draws. What's the best way to get in touch with you?

Yevgeniy

Steve Rocheleau · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hey!! I'm getting on international page to find someone who wants to join MY trip to tonsai/railay. Thinking November 26th to December 20th. Been climbing for years last time in tonsai I sent 7a :) uhhh in a m27 if that matters.. I like to have fun too! let me know how to coordinate

Hey Steve,

My "plan" right now is to spend a month up north in Chiang Mai. Looks pretty easy to find partners there via the Facebook page. I'll be down in Tonsai around mid December though so definitely hit me up.

Cheers,
Yevgeniy

Seth Cohen · · Concord, NH · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 50

I'm doing a service trip to Thailand Dec 19-22, but afterwards I'm hoping to stay through New Years and climb! Will you be there that long? I'd love to figure out a plan with some partners.

Jon Todorovich · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 10

Yevgenie, just sent you a pm

vasyl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Arriving in Tonsai Dec. 25. Will probably stay until april! Looking for people wanting to do multi pitch routes! Got rope +draws. Ive been to Tobsai twice before and know all the dope routes!

Steve Rocheleau · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Yeah!!! Let's meet up man! Ready for multi pitch. Haven't decided if bringing rope, but my crew is. I've got draws and personals and I've been training pretty hard. Let's get it in!!!!!!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply